This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://communitygriefcenter.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How policy changes will be communicated.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send an IRS appropriate thank you letter for donation.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any further contact from us at any time. You can do the following any time by contacting us via our email address or phone number: 970-506-4114:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only volunteers/employees who need the information to perform a specific job (money managing/thank you letters) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/server in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure location.
Changes to this Policy
This website may link to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and o read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.