Grief is a journey we don't have to walk alone.
Suicide Grief Support Group
The Community Grief Center recognizes how unique and complicated the grieving process can be after a suicide death. We believe sharing our grief journey with other suicide grievers helps ease the pain. Therefore, we partner with North Range Behavioral Health's Suicide Education and Support Services (SESS) to host a support group
The 8-week closed support group offers:
- a safe place for grieving individuals to share their experiences and feelings with others.
- education about the uniqueness of suicide loss grief and about mindfulness-based stress reduction coping strategies
- relief from isolation created by suicide loss for the survivors.
- tools for healing and reconciliation.
- hope for a positive and productive future.
Or, Click the ad below to learn more about SESS services.